Monday, August 23, 2010

I'll be runnig LotFP WFRPG

For those of you who missed my last post, I'll be running LotFP WFRPG. All of my local Twin Cities folks are welcome to play.

You can get the free pdf version (without art) from the LotFP blog, here.

(You can get the character sheet there, too, but don't bother -- it's for A4 paper, which I have. So I'll bring them along and we can all create characters together.)

Let me know if you're interested, and what days/times work for you. I'm pretty wide open on weekends, but can be flexible about weeknights, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weekends are best for me, I guess. I cannot play Monday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings as I either work or have prior commitments. Obviously, you should give weight to your regulars' schedules.

I have downloaded and printed out the rulebook and magic book.

Will Douglas said...

Yeah, I think weekends will be best for everybody.

So, what do you think of it, so far?

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a real chance to go through it yet, school just started and everything is hectic the first week or so.

Where were you thinking of playing, private home, The Source, Village Games?